Smoking marijuana but Why Cant I Get High? You are most likely not the only one who is experiencing this issue. In reality, it occurs often. Marijuana physicians in San Diego believe there are various causes for this.
It is well known that cannabis affects various individuals in different ways. As a result, some persons are more sensitive to the plant than others. Everything is determined by your biology and genetics. However, this cannot be the main reason why some individuals do not use marijuana. There are several additional key aspects that impact cannabis’s effects on your body. And we’ll go through them one by one in this essay.
Here is a list of seven possible reasons why you are cant get high on marijuana:
- You are a first-time visitor.
- You are not properly inhaling the smoke You have poor-quality weed
- Your weed isn’t very potent, and your consumption method isn’t correct.
- You have a medical condition and a very high tolerance. Let’s discover more about them now.
Here are seven possible reasons why weed doesn t get me high:
1. You are a first-time visitor.
Many first-time cannabis users have difficulties Why Cant I Get High at first. In fact, it may take many trials for some novice users to experience the benefits of the herb. As a result, if you’re new to this, we encourage you to try again and again. All you have to do is give it some time.
But Why Cant I Get High happening?
There are many explanations as to why this is the case. For starters, some individuals feel that our bodies’ cannabinoid receptors are unaccustomed to the exogenous cannabinoids found in cannabis. As a result, when we start smoking marijuana, these receptors take some time to completely activate.
Another explanation might be that, as a rookie, you are excessively concerned with the whole “why am I not getting high” issue. And this is preventing you from really enjoying the experience. To fix this difficulty, just relax your thoughts and let everything go with the flow.
2. You are not properly inhaling the smoke.
If you smoke cannabis, correctly inhaling the smoke is a “must” if you want to gain any results. It may be unpleasant for novice users at first, but they will begin to feel better after a while. Just keep your hits extremely tiny at first. It is preferable to correctly inhale a modest hit rather than a large one that you just cannot handle.
Remember to breathe the smoke into your lungs, not your stomach. If you have stomach pains or are burping up smoke, you most likely ingested the smoke rather than breathing it into your lungs.
Furthermore, many people think that you should keep the smoke in for a while to receive the best results. This, however, is absolutely incorrect. You may exhale the smoke after it has entered your lungs. Holding it for a few seconds longer will have no influence on your experience.
3. You have poor weed quality.
The quality of your cannabis has a huge impact on the results you experience from it. Yes, even low-quality marijuana can make you high. However, you will need to eat much more. As a result, it is preferable to ingest only high-quality cannabis.
But how can you tell whether your marijuana is of high quality?
If you are inexperienced, I propose that you delegate this duty to someone who is. However, having someone like this around all of the time is not always feasible. As a result, it’s preferable to know a few things yourself in order to distinguish between excellent and terrible cannabis. Let’s go through some key aspects.
Examine your weed for seeds. It doesn’t matter if you have a few seeds here and there. However, if your cannabis contains a lot of seeds, it’s probably not of high quality.
Check to see whether it is sticky. If your marijuana adheres to your fingertips, it has a high resin concentration, which is a positive indicator.
Break open your bud and sniff it. If it smells robust and fragrant and does not have a rotten stench, it is most likely a high-quality cannabis.
4. Your weed isn’t very potent.
You won’t know whether your marijuana is powerful until it’s tested for THC levels. And there might be another reason Why Cant I Get High: your cannabis isn’t genuinely powerful.
People in places where cannabis is still illegal often get their goods on the black market. And black market traders are generally just concerned about their earnings. They may provide you with a low-quality product or merely a CBD flower rather than a full-spectrum cannabis flower. In any event, a CBD-only product will not make you high.
5. Your consumption method is incorrect.
There are several methods to ingest cannabis available on the market. We carry pipes, bongs, blunts, joints, vaporizers, edibles, and a plethora of other items. However, since there are so many different possibilities, unskilled cannabis users may choose a method that does not work for them. As a result, why can’t I get high?
The answer is straightforward. Marijuana experts in San Diego advocate joints to beginning cannabis users as the ideal method to begin their cannabis experience. If joints aren’t working for you, you may try something different, like as a pipe or edibles.
The primary concept is to alter how you take cannabis.
6. You have a medical condition.
This might be perplexing since cannabis is really utilised as a medication to treat a variety of medical ailments. However, for some individuals, serious medical issues may prevent them from Why Cant I Get High on cannabis. Instead, after taking it, they just feel normal.
I’d also want to add an intriguing research on a hormone called pregnenolone. A clinical investigation on lab rats in 2014 revealed that this hormone may function as a THC blocker. As a result, if your body generates this hormone in large numbers, it is possible that it is preventing THC from interacting with your body and so preventing you from becoming high.
7. You have an Extremely High Tolerance
This is probably not for you if you are a beginning cannabis user. However, if you have been ingesting it for a long period, you may have developed a high tolerance to it.
As you can see, the more cannabis you take, the greater your tolerance. And, with time, you may acquire such a high tolerance that getting high becomes very difficult. If this is the case for you, you should probably reduce your tolerance. And the ideal method to do it is to take a tolerance break.
Another thing you should be aware of is strain tolerance. This is common when you consume the same strain over an extended period of time. In this situation, you might try switching to a different strain.
So those are the most typical reasons Why Cant I Get High on marijuana. However, if you do not fall into any of these categories, we urge that you consult with a licenced cannabis doctor.
Other Search Queries:
- why cant i get high
- why am i not getting high
- weed doesn t get me high
- cant get high
- why can’t i get high
- i cant get high
- weed not getting me high
- can t get high
- when getting high not
- not getting high
- why am i not high
- why dont i feel high
- not getting high from weed
- weed doesnt get me high
- why doesnt weed get me high
- how come i can’t get high
- why don’t i get high like i used to
- why am i not getting high anymore
- can’t get high
- weed doesn’t get me high
- cant get high anymore
- why dont i get high
- not getting high anymore
- why can’t i get high anymore when i smoke weed
- is it possible to not be able to get high
- i dont get high anymore
- why can i not get high
- weed doesnt get me high anymore
- dont get high
- can t get stoned
- im not high
- i can t get high anymore
- why cant i get high anymore
- i cant get high anymore
- weed doesn’t get me high anymore
- why dont i get high anymore
- i can’t get high
- your isnt getting high off
- why can’t i get high anymore
- can’t get high off weed anymore
- can’t get high anymore
- i can’t get high anymore
- weed not getting me high anymore
- i don’t get high anymore
- feeling high when not high
- why cant i get high anymore when i smoke weed
- am i still high
- why doesnt weed effect me
- why does getting high not feel the same
- why am i high
- feeling high but not high
- how to not feel high anymore
- i feel high but im.not high
- why do i feel high when i’m not high
- why do i feel high randomly
- infeel like im not getting high
- im getting high
- when i get high
- why do i feel high but im not
- can some people not get high
- i feel like im high but im not
- why am i still high
- i feel high but im not
- when high is not
- getting high is not
- how to not be high
- why cant i get high on anything
- indica doesn’t make me feel high
- how to get as high as possible
- how to get super high off a bowl
- couldn t get high
- your isnt just getting high off
- im still high
- why do i feel high when i haven t smoked
- i couldn t get high
- edibles don’t hit me anymore
- how to be not high
- why do you always kick me when im high
- feel high but im not
- your isnt just getting high
- when getting high is not
- how not to be high
- getting to high
- why do i get super high when i smoke
- i feel high but i’m not
- high notwhy do i feel high but i’m not
- i smoke
- so much weed you wouldn’t believe
- high tolerance dispensary
- why do i feel high without smoking
- how high you are