5 Brilliant Ways To Use CEREAL PACKAGING
We all know custom cereal boxes is great for holding your cereal, but did you know it can be used for so much more? In this blog post, we will explore 5 brilliant ways to use cereal packaging. From storage solutions to helpful hacks, read on to learn more about how you can make the most out of your cereal boxes.
Packing a Lunch
1. Packing a Lunch
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t give much thought to the packaging your cereal comes in. But did you know that those same cereal boxes can be used to pack a healthier, more sustainable lunch? Here are some ideas to get you started:
-Use the box as a lunchbox: Just remove the plastic bag and insert a reusable container with your food inside. This is a great way to reduce waste and save money on lunch bags.
– packing a bento box: Have multiple compartments in your lunchbox? Fill them up with different items from your favorite cereals! This is a great way to mix and match flavors, and it’s also fun for kids (and adults) to eat.
-Make mini pizzas: Cut the top off of the cereal box, flatten it out, and use it as dough for personal-sized pizzas. Top with whatever you like – veggie toppings would be especially healthy – and bake until golden brown. So good, and so much better for you than delivery pizza!
Making a Craft
Whether you’re looking for a fun weekend project or a unique way to recycle, crafting with cereal packaging is a great option! Here are some brilliant ways to use cereal packaging in your next project:
-Use an empty cereal box as a template to make a paper mache sculpture.
-Turn an old cereal box into a beautiful jewelry holder.
-Make a mini piñata out of an emptied cereal box and fill it with your favorite candy.
-Use colorful cereal boxes to create a one-of-a-kind collage.
-Upcycle an old cereal box into a handy memo board.
Organizing Your Desk
If you’re anything like me, your desk is a cluttered mess. Between work and personal projects, it can be hard to keep things tidy. But there’s one easy way to make your desk more organized: by using cereal packaging.
Here are a few brilliant ways to use cereal packaging to organize your desk:
1. Use a cereal box as a drawer divider. Cut holes in the sides of the box and use it to keep pens, pencils, paperclips, and other small office supplies neatly sorted.
2. Turn a cereal box into a desktop file holder. Just cut off the top of the box and voila! You’ve got a perfect place to store files and paperwork.
3. Use empty cereal bags as cable organizers. Keep cords and wires from getting tangled by wrapping them around an empty cereal bag. 4. Repurpose a cereal box as a storage container for post-it notes, stamps, or other small items.
5. Upcycle an old cereal box into a stylish Bulletin Board. Just cover the outside of the box with fabric or paper, and you’ve got yourself a chic way to organize your thoughts!
Storing Small Items
Cereal packaging can be used for so much more than just holding cereal! Check out these brilliant ways to use cereal packaging to organize small items around your home.
-Use an empty cereal box as a drawer liner. Cut it to size and place it in the bottom of a drawer to prevent smaller items from falling through the cracks.
-Store jewelry, hair ties, and other small items in an empty cereal box. This is a great way to keep your dresser top or nightstand organized and clutter-free.
-Use cereal boxes to organize your desk. Store pens, pencils, paperclips, and other office supplies in individual boxes to keep your work space tidy.
-Keep cords and chargers organized by wrapping them up and storing them in a cereal box. This will prevent tangles and make it easy to find what you need when you need it.
– Make your own custom gift boxes using empty cereal boxes! Decorate the outside of the box with wrapping paper, ribbon, or stickers, then fill with smaller gifts or treats.
If you’re looking for a brilliant way to use cereal packaging, look no further than gift wrapping! Cereal boxes make great gift boxes, and their colorful designs make them perfect for wrapping presents. Plus, they’re usually made of sturdy cardboard, so they’ll hold up well towrappingpaper and ribbon. Here are a few tips for using cereal boxes for gift wrapping:
– Start by finding a box that’s the right size for your present. You don’t want it to be too big or too small.
– Cut off the top flaps of the cereal boxes , and then cut out any pictures or words on the front of the box. You can wrap these pieces separately and use them as embellishments on your wrapped present.
– Wrap the box in wrapping paper, using double-sided tape to secure the edges. Be sure to smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles in the paper.
– Tie a ribbon around the box, and add any other embellishments you like. You can use tissue paper, cellophane wraps, or anything else that you think would look nice.