Windows operating system provides the opportunity to the people to restore their previous settings on their system when they find that the current one is not responding correctly.
It is a feature of the Windows operating system that is already available in all windows that restores all previous settings when you make changes on the current setting or install new updates or software in Windows.
Restoring the previous setting is not tedious or hassle works for the people rather than being updated. Usually, you will be presented with the option to restore your PC, or you can manually reach the options to change the settings and get the previous working one. Moreover, the restore point doesn’t have to be updated to be created every time.
You can easily fix your Windows PC by downloading free repair software Windows Repair Professional free.
Here are a few simple steps to create the restore point and use it to get the favorite settings of the system. It simply prevents the system from getting damaged or not responding by reverting it to the previous structure.
- Click on the Start Tab.
- Right-click on the Computer icon and choose the Properties.
- Now select the Advanced System Setting option from the resulting window.
- Here you need to choose the System Protection option.
- Here you will get the option ‘create a restore point.’ Click on that option to create your restores point of current settings.
- Name it with the most remembering letter so that you can easily recall it when you need
- Finally, you are done by clicking on the create option.
When it comes to using these restore points you have created, you follow some places to reach the options where you will get all the restore points of your system.
- Navigate to the Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore.
- You will be viewing a Windows having description of the restore function. Here you need to click on the Next option. The personal files will not be affected except the recently installed software.
- Here you can choose the preferred restore point according to your preferences or the recent one. If you want to get more options for the restore points or the previous settings, select the ‘show more restore points’ options and click on the Next option to get the extra restore points for your system.
- The system will inform you that the settings will be changed once you confirm the restore process.
- You can get the list of the affected programs and software that you want to install again after restoring the previous settings.
- Finally, click on the finish option to instigate the restoring process.