If you don’t have much information about the pinch solenoid valve then you have landed in the right place. In this post we are going to tell you what the pinch valve solenoid is and its advantages which make it better than other tools in this league. First you should know that this valve is one of the simplest tools that you can find in the market. If you are looking for the simplest designed valves then you must definitely try these.
Know that the pinch solenoid valve is the simplest valve and is considered to be better than other traditional valves that are already available in the market. The conventional valves like the proportional air control valves are not capable of handling fluids which have a high concentration and this is because the fluid can clog the inner mechanical parts of these valves.
The pinch valve however is different from the conventional options as it is designed in such a way that it ensures the smooth flow of fluids in the valve. The pinch valves use flexible and elastic sleeves inside the tube which can trap particles inside the valve and ensure zero loss in media. The rubbers inside the pinch solenoid valve provide properties that can help in maintaining the operating temperatures, pressure and increasing the life of the fluid inside the valve.
Now if you want to know why the solenoid valves are better than the proportional pneumatic valve then you need to read the advantages of the solenoid valves
Ten advantages that you can enjoy with the pinch solenoid valves!
Out of dozens of advantages we have mentioned below the most important ones for your knowledge:
- These valves are quite inexpensive. In the past getting traditional proportional valves was considered to be a big expense but today you can get the solenoid valves at cheap rates and get a good cost of ownership.
- Secondly you should know that you don’t have to worry about getting any extra or additional actuators. The valve is complete in its production.
- The solenoid valves are quite easy to manage. The only thing you might have to replace if the valve fails is the elastomeric sleeve.
- You don’t have to worry about any friction. There is no turbulence that you see in the conventional valves.
- Solenoid valves have a permanent seal which is not there in a pinch pneumatic valve.
- A very big benefit you can enjoy with the pinch solenoid valve is its self cleaning feature.
- There is very less air consumption in these valves which is not the case with the conventional valves.
- You can see very quick opening and closing times with the solenoid valves.
- You don’t have to worry about clogging or dead spots anymore.
- And lastly you should know that the pinch solenoid valve is low in weight which makes it manageable.
These are some of the benefits you can enjoy if you get the solenoid pinch valves instead of the traditional regulators.