5 Tips For The Ideal Diet Of Your Under Eye Skin
- The skin around your eyes is much more delicate than the rest of your face.
- That means that you need to be careful about how you treat it.
- There are lots of great foods that can help to keep the skin around your eyes healthy.
If you want to keep your overall appearance looking young and healthy, taking good care of your skin is important. If you don’t protect your skin from outside elements like the sun or if you don’t wash it regularly and keep it moisturized, then you’ll likely find signs of premature aging. This includes wrinkling and dark spots. It can happen all over your face. But one of the areas you should pay the closest attention to is your eye area.
The skin around your eyes is much thinner than it is on the rest of your face. This means that it tends to be affected much more quickly by poor skincare.
There are a few ways to help your eyes stay looking young and healthy. Keeping up with a specific skincare routine for the skin around your eyes will help.
But what you put into your body and the way you move it will also have a big effect on your skin’s health. Food and fitness both play huge roles in the health and appearance of your skin.
Here are a few tips on maintaining a healthy diet for the skin around your eyes.
5 Tips For The Ideal Diet Of Your Under Eye Skin
- Cucumbers – You may have seen the iconic images of people relaxing in spas with cucumbers over their eyes. Putting a slice of cucumber over your eye is an effective way to help reduce any puffiness that you might have around your eyes.
By getting rid of this puffiness, you’ll help your skin look much younger and healthier. It’s not a bad idea to try putting some cucumber over your eyes every once in a while!
But you’ll also get great benefits when you add enough cucumbers to your diet. Cucumbers are high in water content, which helps to keep your body hydrated. Since many signs of premature aging can be caused by a lack of hydration, offering your body more water can help combat this.
Cucumber also contains silica. This nutrient can help encourage your body to produce more collagen, an important protein in your skin that helps it stay firm and elastic.
- Berries – Not only are berries super tasty, but they can provide you with a lot of health benefits. Berries tend to be rich in antioxidants, which don’t just help your skin. It helps your overall body stay healthy too!
It’s best to aim for darker berries, like blueberries, blackberries, and black currants. These berries have a particular type of antioxidant in them, called anthocyanin. This antioxidant helps increase blood flow to the eye area, keeping the tissues around your eyes oxygenated.
Next time you feel like a snack, reach for some delicious berries to keep your eyes healthy!
- Whole Grains – Part of your healthy food and fitness regimen should include being careful about processed foods. There are a lot of foods in grocery stores that have been processed several times. Unfortunately, though they may be tasty, they’re not going to be very good for your body. They’re also not likely to help you feel your best or your body perform the way that it should.
It’s best to avoid foods that have been processed several times. Instead, look for single-processed foods. Whole grains can provide you with some tasty food while also staying relatively healthy for your body.
There are lots of grains out there that can provide you with plenty of flavors. Grains like brown rice, oatmeal, and lentils are all excellent examples of whole grains that you can add to your diet.
One of the other benefits of whole grains is that many of them contain vitamin C. This can help the area under your eyes look much brighter and younger.
Along with eating whole grains, add the best anti-aging eye creams to your skincare routine for even better results.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are a tasty fruit, and they can add a punch of flavor to many dishes. There are plenty of great dishes that you can use tomatoes in, such as pizza, pasta, and salads.
Tomatoes are also good for your overall health. If you’re not eating many tomatoes in your diet, then this is your sign to add some more in. This fruit is super healthy for a variety of reasons. They contain a lot of antioxidants that as you know are great for your skin along with your overall health. One specific antioxidant that they contain is lycopene. It can help to protect your blood vessels, as well as improve blood circulation. This can help your eyes look much younger.
You might also want to consider adding a product like Plexaderm to your skincare routine to make your eyes look even younger.
- Watermelon – Watermelon is a delicious fruit that marks the beginning of summer. There’s nothing quite like snacking on a piece of watermelon on a hot summer day!
Watermelon also has a ton of health benefits. It’s full of water, which helps to keep your skin and body hydrated. It’s also got lots of super healthy vitamins in it, including vitamins C, B1, and B6. These vitamins can help keep the skin around your eyes healthy, making them bright.
So make sure that you’re eating plenty of watermelons if you want your eyes to look healthy. You’ll also want to remember to check out the best anti-aging eye creams to add to your regular skincare routine if you want to reap the benefits of your diet.
The skin around your eyes is much more delicate than the skin on other parts of your face. That’s why it’s so important to make sure that you are taking good care of it.
Keeping up with a good skincare routine and using products like Plexaderm may help make your eyes look younger. Don’t forget to also add the above foods to your diet to keep your skin healthy.