Everybody dreams to have sparkling white teeth to look lovely and confident. Though you wear lots of makeup and great clothes, if your teeth have stains on them, it can spoil the whole look. Believe me stains on teeth can make you look very weird. Remember, the colour of your teeth can be a result of poor oral hygiene or drinking habits or eating habits or sometimes all of them. Following some basic rules in your daily routine can help you to maintain your teeth white and clean. However, we have some other options as well to maintain the teeth white.
Types of Teeth Stains
Teeth stains are categorized into 2 different types. Have a look below to know about them in detail.
- Intrinsic Stains: These are the stains below your tooth surface. Besides, these stains are commonly observed in children because of excessive fluoride usage. Brown, orange and yellow stains in this case are mostly because of poor dental hygiene and dental fluorosis. These stains are little difficult to get rid of. However, we have some great options to get rid of them like dental cleanings, bleaching and other teeth whitening products.
- Extrinsic Stains: They are the stains on your tooth surface and they generally caused because of poor eating and drink habits. You can get rid of these stains by simply taking care of your oral hygiene. In simple words, brush your teeth at least 2 times in a day to get rid of these stains.
Don’t know which type of food causes teeth stains? Don’t worry! I am here to help you with all the necessary information which you wanted to know. The below are some common foods that can stain your teeth.
- Coffee: One of the main causes for teeth stains is drinking coffee. Trust me there are many coffee addicts in this world. All such people should limit their intake of coffee to reduce this problem up to some extent. As the colour of coffee can stain your teeth, you could add a little more milk to your coffee to make its colour thin.
- Tea: This is another culprit of teeth stain. Keep in your mind, the darker your tea the more the chances will be there for teeth stains. If you really cannot stay without tea, then it is better to switch to green tea, which is much a healthier option. Green tea doesn’t stain your teeth as well.
- Tobacco: Chewing tobacco not only causes teeth stains but can also cancer as well. Hence, make sure that you stay away from this to save your life.
- Soya Sauce: Are you a fan of Chinese and Japanese cuisine? Then you should definitely know this. Soya sauce can leave stains on your teeth very badly. As most of the Chinese and Japanese dishes includes soya sauce you must definitely reduce having them as much as possible to avoid teeth stains.
Teeth whitening strips can do wonders on your teeth. In fact, you can achieve pearl white teeth using them within no time. If you are looking for teeth whitening strips best then do visit the Willow Trader store online. Their teeth whitening strips are very easy to use and show rapid results. It’s time to use teeth whitening strips to look perfect!